Saturday Sarge (SS) is the world’s biggest FREE open doors cold approach event in which men chat to women they find attractive and have previously never met. It runs every single Saturday of the year in central London.
Please have a look at the rules at the end of this page before attending and at the FAQ for details of what to expect in your journey.
The Short Version – Meet Up Points:
- 1pm – Covent Garden, outside Marks & Spencer.
- 3pm – Oxford Circus, outside Topshop
- 5pm – Leicester Square, inside/outside Pret a Manger
- 8pm – Chinatown, outside ‘O Neills bar
Part 1 : Daytime
The day part of the event is based mostly on the streets of the central London area, on some days we have a motivational speaker or a dating coach giving a free talk. On days when a talk is scheduled, the talk will be held either outdoors or upstairs at the Crown and Anchor Pub on Neal Street. The event post for the day will have the location.
For 1pm talks we wait outside the 1pm meet-up point.
1pm: Meet outside Marks and Spencer Covent Garden (opposite tube station). If you are a newbie please introduce yourself to others around you and ask to join a more experienced bunch of guys or ask for a coach. 1pm talk location (Unless Crown and Anchor pub stated in post).
5pm: Regroup at Pret a Manger, at the corner of Long Acre and St Martin’s Lane, next to Leicester Square tube station.
This is the most important meet up point if you are new and want to get a feel for what we do, put your hand out, introduce yourselves to everyone, network and make wings for the rest of the week. It is your responsibility to get the most out of this and to welcome new guys and encourage each other.
Note : If you stand outside, then stand on the corner of the Pret not in the door way!!!
Part 2 Night Street, Bars and Clubs
8pm: Meet outside ‘O Neills in Chinatown. We will form separate groups and head to a mixture of places. PI, Tiger Tiger, ‘O Neills, Camden/Shoreditch or any other recommendations depending on the who turns up on the night. Some guys chat to women on the street between clubs after they get a free club stamp.
View the Saturday Sarge Bermuda triangle on a larger map.
What is the Saturday Sarge Good for?
- Overcoming the fear of talking to women you find attractive and have never met before.
- Finding new wings/Making new friends.
- Continuous change and mentoring to increase your self confidence.
- Honing your skills as a coach and mentor to men.
- Having huge amounts of fun!
- If you are late wait for the next meet-up time. Meetup times are only two hours apart. We can’t wait around for people who are late.
- No putting your wing down when talking to women, being socially uncalibrated, or other crazy behaviour (harassment/hassling etc). We will catch this out if it happens. The good news is that the vast majority of guys who turn up are cool, so it doesn’t even need mentioning.
- There might be many more attendees than coaches available, so we can’t always pair you up with a coach.
- You should have a positive mental attitude and do what your coach asks you to do. If they think you are ready to talk to a woman you haven’t met then you must follow their instructions. Likewise if they ask you to not to start a conversation yet then do not go.
- Clubs and bars can be chaotic and frustrating if you’re new to them and don’t have the basics down. So have realistic expectations on what is possible. Don’t believe the hype and marketing by commercial cold approach pua companies.
- Don’t look like you’ve not washed and just thrown on the first shirt that you’ve found on your floor. Look as good as you can. If you don’t know what that means then ask the guys for fashion and grooming advice. What you wear says so much about you that women will pick up on this before you even talk to them.
- If you are young please bring ID (over 18) as it will help you get into clubs and bars.
- We are proud to be an open source and outdoors event which anyone can attend or see and we hold our talks outdoors. We occasionally attract some press who may be interested in speaking to you, and when a journalist joins us we make it known to attendees that turn up on the day. By appearing on Saturday Sarge you acknowledge that your photo, video or audio may appear in the public domain.
Can You Coach?
If you can coach men both on the internal mental issues of dating and also to give them the confidence to chat to women who they haven’t met, then please come down and pass on your knowledge. The more skilled coaches we have, the better. The more you give out, the more you get.